Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birds and Acorn Smoking

The weather around here is getting warmer, and the birds are singing in the trees which means that, once again, those evil feathered varmints have stolen my snow!!!  This happens every year at about this time and this dog is getting very angry about it.  I decided I would use my ability to speak and understand bird to spend some time among them today to see what they have planned for this summer.  They are planning on making this an even hotter more miserable summer than the ones in the past.  I sat on the tree branch all day while they were singing about their lives, and smoking acorns....smoking acorns is the latest things among birds.  I don't know if the acorns get them high, just annoy the squirrels, or both, but the birds are turning some trees into bad areas for nests.  This is why all smart dogs kill any bird they see.  Birds are evil creatures who smoke acorns!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Spy)

No comments:

Post a Comment