Friday, June 21, 2013

Watermelon Oreos....No Thank You!

The people who make Oreo cookies have been very busy inventing new flavors, one of which is watermelon flavor cookies.  I will admit that, whenever, the humans have offered me watermelon, I have refused to try it because I might not like it.  I probably won't try a watermelon flavor cookie either.  I happen to love the vanilla oreos, and beg for them whenever the humans eat them.  The problem with watermelon flavor is that they are taking something that might be kind of good for a dog, and putting it into a food that is supposed to taste good and have no redeeming nutritional value.  Whenever the humans do that, it seems to ruin the flavor of the decadent item.  What is next for Oreo?  Are we going to be seeing spinach oreos on the shelf.  If we do, I can tell you there is one dog that won't be buying them!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Loves Oreos)

No comments:

Post a Comment