Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm a Celebrity Dog

For those of my readers who live in the continental United States, this is your lucky day!  I had an infected paw awhile back, and now my humans have my used bandage on ebay with proceeds to go to Taysia Blue Siberan Husky Rescue in Nebraska.  This is actually just a ploy to get it out of the house so I won't use it as exhitbit A in court to sue my humans for cruel and unusual punishment--making a dog wear a bandage is low for even the humans!  Here is the link for those who might be interested:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370845453094#ht_259wt_1043

I wrote the description myself since I am far more eloquent than the humans here.  They are lucky if they can put together one coherent sentence.  Anyway, for those who are interested in looking at my bandage, it does have the added benefit that, if purchased, the purchaser might be able to clone their own Demon Flash Bandit, and I can't think of anything more wonderful than someone else having the pleasure of buying another Demon Flash Bandit hamburgers everyday!

Demon Flash Bandit (Celebrity Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment