Monday, June 3, 2013

High Tech Interactive DisneyWorld

I have read that DisneyWorld is making park experiences more interactive for many of their visitors.  I think this is a good idea.  When a visitor feels like he or she is part of the experience, I'm sure it will be far more enjoyable for that visitor.  It is being made possible by modern technology.  However, I have a friend who has been suggesting that very thing for years now, and that "person" is Cathy Cat.  Cathy isn't impressed with the new technological devices that allow for the interactive experience.  Cathy thinks that the parks should be interactive, and can do so by allowing cats, like herself, to treat Micky Mouse as a snack.  Cathy has never understood why a mouse is allowed to walk around the park and even "own the place" when mice are supposed to be eaten by cats.  I can never argue the point with Cathy because cats are supposed to eat mice.  It is in the cat manuel on page 81.  Here is the entry:
"When you come upon a mouse, eat it immediately.  I might add that it says nothing about mice owning theme parks.  I'd like to go to DisneyWorld and give this new technology a try.  It sounds like fun for a dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Wants to Visit DisneyWorld)

No comments:

Post a Comment