Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm the Demon Flash BANDIT from Smokey and the Bandit

Today I am going to discuss a truly great movie, and that movie is Smokey and the Bandit.   This movie was made in the 70's and it is still a classic motion picture.  The "Bandit" played by Burt Reynolds has been hired to transport Coors beer across state lines in areas where, at that time, it was not legally sold.  This is bootlegging, and it is a crime so the Bandit was supposed to watch out for the police while his friend, the "Snowman" (isn't that a great name?), drove the semi-truck with the beer.  If police were around, Bandit, in his Trans Am, was supposed to lure them away from the semi to keep the truck from being pulled over and the beer found by the authorities.  Along the way, he picks up a hitchhiker who happens to be running from her wedding, and she was marrying the sheriff's son so he was in "hot pursuit" behind the Trans Am throughout the movie.  I can't count the amount of police cars that were wrecked before the movie was over.  If you want  to know why this movie is truly one of the best, I will give you my obvious answer...if you look at my name, Demon Flash BANDIT, it is the same as the Bandit's name in the movie.  Angel Zoom SMOKEY is the same as the policeman, and our stunt dog, Phantom Fast  SNOWMAN, is named for the truck driver in that movie.  I'm sure my readers will understand that any movie that has ties to my 2 fellow Siberian Huskies and myself has to be the greatest movie of all time.  I'm sure most of you have seen it, but you should watch it again.  I know that Burt Reynolds cannot even begin to compare to me, Demon Flash BANDIT, but he tries, and it is always nice to watch the humans when they try so hard to be like us dogs.

Demon Flash Bandit (The BANDIT)

No comments:

Post a Comment