Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dog Poop Christmas Tree Ornament

I know it is too late for Christmas gifts and decorations, but I ran across one today that I have to share with my readers because it is just too wonderful to wait another year to share.  That item is a dog  poop ornament for the Christmas tree.  Yes, for only $10.98 plus shipping, you can have a pile of white, glistening dog poop hanging on the Christmas tree.  Imagine how envious your guests will be when they see the dog poop hanging from the tree.  Most of the humans don't have such an interesting item hanging on their tree so the person with the dog poop ornament will be the envy of all their friends.  I am going to share the link for this magnificent product:
http://wrinkydinkspetgifts.stores.yahoo.net/pooryudo.html

Why not order several?  I can even envision a tree covered only in dog poop, and the family dog being happy with having humans with such good taste!

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Christmas Tree Decorations)

No comments:

Post a Comment