Thursday, January 10, 2013

Farmer Demon Flash Bandit

Since the humans won't allow a dog to drive a car, I have decided that I should become a farmer so that I can drive a tractor.  I think it would be fun for a dog to sit up on the tractor and drive it around.  I probably wouldn't bother with using it for plowing and stuff because that wouldn't be fun.  However, just driving it around the farm would be a lot of fun.  On the other paw, maybe plowing and planting a garden might not be a bad idea.  I could plant a small area with lettuce and carrots for my rabbit pals.  Then I could plant the rest in meat for us dogs.  I wonder how long it takes a hamburger plant to mature.  I think the waiting would be the hard part, but I could always drive the tractor around the place while I wait on my hamburger to grow.  I think I would wait until they were double pounder burgers.  Why pick a burger when it is only 1/4 pound?  I have to go now and do some research on tractors.  I think I might get one of those John Deere tractors.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Farmer?)

No comments:

Post a Comment