Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Time to Party

Today is an exciting day for Angel Zoom Smokey and myself.  If all goes as planned, mom will be home later today after 3 months of being in a hospital and later a nursing home.  We have been partying in preparation for her return.  I know she will be as glad to see us as we will be to see her again.  Angel told me that she plans to spend at least an hour and a half kissing mom..  She loves to kiss people.  Personally, I think she overdoes it. However, I am not going to tell her my opinion.  The last time I criticized her, she told me to mind my own business or she would start kissing me. Yuck!  I hope mommy feels like partying.

My brothers stocked the house with party foods. I am  particularly looking forward to eating ice cream.  I' m sure mommy will have fun at our party. Every dog is welcome so come and join us.

Demon Flash Bandit (party dog)






3 comments:

  1. Crikey Demon ..... how good is that?? Your Mom is finally coming home ..... I'm so happy for you all. What a party it will be .... and you've got ICE-CREAM ..... doesn't get any better than that? Give Mum and big sloppy kiss from me, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Your Mommy is coming home, that is pawsome news! By all means get lots of ice cream in her dish, she will love you for that. And Angel will be able to wash the drips off while you clean the bowls off...sounds good to me:)

    Hugs to your Mommy, too! Being home is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that your mommy came home yesterday!!! That's the best news and probably the best gift for the holidays:)
    Casey

    ReplyDelete