Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bad Electorsl College

In my continuing mission to try to teach the humans with dog sense, today I am going to discuss the electoral college in the United States.  Hillary Clinton should be president because more people voted for her. The same thing happened with Al Gore when he won the most votes.  I know anyone who knows math would ask, why someone with less votes would be made president?  That is a good question so I will answer it on this blog.  When a state wins, the winning candidate gets all the votes.  This system was set in place by the founding fathers.  No, they were not literally fathers of all the citizens.  They would have gone broke just giving out allowances.  I don't know exactly what they were looking for.  However, when they were done, they had started a new country, the United States.  They set up the electoral college.  It sounds good on the surface that some well educated people would cast the final vote.  That isn't what happens.  I did some research, and I am going to share an amazing fact with my readers.  It is not a four year school of education.  Yes dogs, they meet only once every four years.  I do not think that small amount of time should even qualify them for a degree.  Certainly, they aren't educated enough to pick a president. I think it is about time the president is chosen by popular votes and not by lazy college students.

Demon Flash Bandit (Educated Dog)

1 comment: