Saturday, November 12, 2016

Halloween for Dogs

I have been side tracked with other subjects so that  I have not mentioned my brilliant idea for celebrating Halloween.   Since many human puppies who take part in the trick or treat ritual are now going to trunk or treat at designated parking lots or parties; there isn't as much neighborhood trick or treating. It would be a shame to lose such a lovely neighborhood tradition so my idea is to have dogs trick or treat instead of human puppies.  Instead of candy, the humans can give out dog treats. Since so many of us dogs are forced to wear costumes.  Some of the costumes are humiliating.  Dressing a dog as a squirrel or a bee is something that other dogs will be snickering about for years.  I will admit that Angel was cute as a hot dog years ago.  I had a red Superman cape.  I looked very handsome.  Now our stunt dog, Phantom Fast Snowman wears the  stupid stuff.  Of course, I would put on my Superman cape if I can go around getting dog treats from the neighbors.  Imagine how adorable a bunch of costumed dogs roaming the neighborhoods would look.  Don't tell humom, but I will gladly accept candy if the house runs out of dog treats.  That is our secret.

 Demon Flash Bandit (Gathering Dog Treats)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment