Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wendy's Hamburgers a Bribe?

Thanks for all the prayers and woofs for humom.  She is on IV  antibiotics for the rest of the month.  She is feeling better.  However, she had to have a new line put in for dialysis.  If I were her Dr., I would put in a permanent line.

My human was able to get back on the Internet after it was down for a week at the nursing home. I don't think it is a coincidence that I could not do my final presidential campaigning.  Now one of those humans might win.  No wonder the US has so many problems because it keeps being run by humans instead of dogs.

We had Wendy's cheeseburgers for dinner today from my brother, William.  We deserve them because the humans used to be home 24 hours a day.  Since Mom has been sick, our human brothers sometimes leave us alone for an hour or two.  I thought about reporting them to the authorities; but, since I love them, I am letting it go.  Imagine being left alone for up to 2 hours.  Can't the humans go to jail for leaving a dog at home alone?  At least in the movie, Home Alone, the kid was left behind; and it  wasn't deliberate. At least they didn't leave the dog behind.  If you ask me, that was a family in serious need of a dog's wisdom.

Welcome to my new readers in France.  I want to say hello in France: woof woof.  I learned that from a very hot French poodle.  I offered to take her on a sled run to cool off.  Poodles aren't officially sled dogs, but some of them have pulled sleds.
 Perhaps we could create a huskapoo puppy.  I bet it would be adorable.  Anyway, it is always nice to have new readers.

Demon Flash Bandit (Neglected Dog)






No comments:

Post a Comment