Thursday, May 14, 2015

Movie Review: God's Not Dead

I haven't done a movie review in awhile so I'm reviewing one I watched on Netflex titled God's Not Dead.  This movie has a cameo appearance by Will and Corey Robertson of Duck Dynasty.  The movie is about a philosophy professor, an atheist, who makes all his students write God is dead during their first class.  One student refuses to do so even though he will fail the class if he refuses to write it.Because he refuses, the professor would allow him to pass the course if he can prove God's existence.    It seems to me that the whole idea of the movie is stupid.  If you write God is dead, then that statement should prove God's existence.  You had to exist in order to die.   I think that student should switch colleges-and do so as soon as possible.  What do I believe?  I know there is a God, and he sent me here to watch out for my humans.  In fact, God made dogs to take care of the humans.  Do I recommend the movie?  No, I don't.it was a melodramatic movie, and I would suggest you watch a cinematic masterpiece like Snow Dogs instead


Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Yes, God is REAL!
    And no, He is not dead at all....

    Glad that student did not cooperate with the professor, that would be wrong.

    ReplyDelete