Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Love Fortine Cookies

Recently I had a fortune cookie that said, "If a dog wants to make new friends, he doesn't growl.  That fortune cookie may not have predicted the future, but it is sound advice!  It is never a good idea to growl when you meet a dog or a human.  It is a sign of aggression, and that is not  indicative of future friendship.  That being said, I think it is amazing that the testaurant knew the cookie would be eaten by a dog.  I thonk that proves that fortune cookies are spot on.  In fact, most fortune cookies are eaten by humans.  However, my humans know how much I love them so they give theirs to me.  Yes, I have well trained humans.  It was a lot of work for me during my puppyhood, but it was worth the effort!  Since humom knows how much I love them--sweet and crunchy--she ordered a huge box of 350 cookies on Amazon.  Angel Zoom Smokey and myself are very excited!  We think we could finish off the box in less than half an hour.  Mom is giving us 5 at a time so we won't get sick.  We are willing to take that risk if we can get our paws on them.  The interesting thing about the cookies she ordered is that they are from Houston, Texas; and the fortunes are inspired by the Bible,  so they are "Christian fortune cookies".  I am wondering where I can buy dog oriented ones.  I think "Dogfucios" says would be a big hit with dogs.  However, I would like the cookies if they didn't have a fortune.  They are delicious.  

Demon Flash Bandit ( Cookie Monster Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment