Saturday, April 23, 2016

Silly Humans: Thinking is for Dogs


As a general rule, I try to avoid talking about some humans who, in my opinion, just want attention.  When a puppy does something negative just for attention, a wise adult dog ignores the puppy.  The same thing goes for humans.  However, occasionally, a dog has to bark about some of the really silly humans even if they deserve no attention.  I consider Sarah Palin to be a leader on that list.  There were some rumors that she was going to have a debate on global warming with Bill Nye, the science guy.  Can you imagine a human who doesn't acknowledge that birds are behind global warming?  Sadly, most humans do not see the connection even after I have issued so many warnings on the subject.  As I write this, the horrible season of spring is here.  My delightful snow has been stolen, and the smartalect birds who took it are singing  happily about the theft.  I don't even  like the subject of science, but I respect scientists. Ever since the first Chinese Crested dog decided to try Franklin's experiment with electricity, some of them have become hairless.  I'm glad the debate was just a silly rumor because the humans in politics look silly enough at election time.  They don't need help to look stupid.  They do a great job of it on their own.

Demon Flash Bandit (Wise Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment