Wednesday, April 6, 2016

New Episode: Lawsuits from Beyond the Grave


Today in the latest episode of my new television series, "Lawsuits from Beyond the Grave", I submit, Thomas Edison versus Apple-the computer people.  Apple is being sued because Apple's phone is infringing on several of Edison's patents.  Since I am of the dog species, I have never been to Edison's Menlo Park lab which used to be in New Jersey.  Henry Ford and Edison were friends, and Ford had Edison's compound moved to Greenfield Village in Dearborn, MI.  My humans have been there many times.  However, dogs like me aren't allowed.  When I become president, I will put a stop to that kind of treatment towards dogs.  The amazing point to this tirade is that many of his inventions are there including the lightbulb, but there is not one cell phone in the compound-except the ones owned by visitors.  I am wondering if I can film an episode of Alexander Graham Bell versus cell phone companies. However, the Edison versus Apple case is happening in real life.  You can look it up on the Internet.   I did not make it up.  Edison's great great great granddaughter is suing Apple.

Meanwhile, Gog is suing all companies that make things with wheels for infringing on his patent.  Yes, they had patents back then.  Drawings from that time  period are scattered in patent caves scattered all over the world.  I bet a lot of my readers had no idea Gog invented the wheel.  He discovered that, when you smooth the corners of a square. The resulting circle made moving stuff easier.
He is considered the most innovative inventor of his time.

Demon Flash Bandit (TV Producer and Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment