Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pirate Jack Schnauser's Treasure Found


I am pleased to announce that I've been a very lucky dog.  My humom bought a box of Dingo bones direct from the Dingo company. At least that is what I originally thought.   Imagine my happiness when I found a box with 18 large Dingo bones inside it.  I felt like I had found pirate Capt. Jack Schnauser's lost treasure.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was with the find.  It turns out it was his treasure.   All dogs are told the story of Capt Jack when we are wee puppies.  The legend that many years ago, he had sailed the Great Lakes plundering bones from other ships.  Birds hated him, and squirrels and chipmunks feared him.  Even sharks Stayed out of his way.  For years, I have heard the story of how the police dogs were after him so he hid his bones on a small uninhabited island on one of the lakes.  Then he disappeared into history. No one knows what happened to him.  To this day dogs still dog to find his treasure.

Things were going well until the humans found my stash.  They confiscated my bones and said I had to share with Angel.  Humans are always stealing a dog's fun.

Demon Flash Bandit (Treasure Finder)

No comments:

Post a Comment