Friday, March 27, 2015

I Would Like to Work at Burger King

William went shopping today, and Mommy told him to bring us hamburgers for dinner which he  did.  I love having Mommy watch out for me.  They were delicious.  However, it did remind me that I have applied for a job at Burger King.  I know it doesn't pay enough, but it is dog's work yet they won't hire dogs to work there.  I am hoping my Harvard educated dog pal, Whitley, will represent my discrimination suit in court.   I am sure she will be glad to help me if she isn't busy with the Confederate battle flag on Texas license plates case.  If I were the judge, that would be a no brainer.  History is history.  I don't like humans who take part in dog fighting, but it goes on.  If you bury your head in the sand to forget, it still happens.  I think remembering the mistakes of history keeps the humans from repeating those mistakes.

Demon Flash Bandit ( Dog Who Isn't Working at BK)

No comments:

Post a Comment