Friday, March 20, 2015

I Am a Clever Dog


  1. THere was an item in the Washington Post saying that the company that makes tootsie rolls is not doing as well financially as it once did.  This dog did not like reading that.  I have managed  to get my paws on those candies at various times in my life, and I think they are delicious.  Sure, the company should have never used  a bird in their old tootsie pop commercials.  This dog can overlook annoying advertising if the product is good enough.  I am willing to do my part to help.  I added 19 bags of tootsie rolls to Mommy's shopping list.  Mommy will never know it was me that added the treats

  I am such a clever dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Clever Dog)


1 comment:

  1. Crikey Demon ...... I hope you get your tootsie rolls. They sound good. What the heck are they?? I've NEVER heard of them.

    ReplyDelete