Sunday, March 1, 2015

Angel Zoom Smokey Throws a Hissy Fit

My humans just bought another Kindle for themselves so that each of them has 2 of them.  This is so one can charge while the humans are on the other one.  Personally, I think the 2 news ones should belong to Angel Zoom Smokey and myself, but you know how selfish the humans can be.  Angel has taken this particularly hard.  Now she throws a hissy fit whenever my brother, William, gets on his Kindle.  She doesn't mind Mommy being on one that much because Mommy doesn't spend most of her life on it.  I've got to paw it to Angel.  William is not spending near as much time on the Kindle as he did before she started throwing her hissy fits.  I guess she is good for something!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Should Own His Own Kindle)

1 comment:

  1. I guess she is, aye?? My Mum's lost her kindle. How do you lose a kindle?? It's here somewhere but she can't find it.

    ReplyDelete