Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Exciting News!

 Several days ago, I wrote a blog announcing that I re -wrote the book, To Kill a Mockingbird.    The reason I did not write a blog yesterday is because of my book. Of course, my book took the  literary world by storm.  I was on the telephone yesterday with Michael Bay negotiating for the movie rights for my book.  Other directors have been clamoring for the rights, but Michael Bay is well known for his use of explosions.  He has promised to have birds blowing up and feathers flying.  How could I resist such an offer?   Finally a movie will be made that is worth the price e of a theater ticket.


Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Writer)





















1 comment:

  1. A movie writer, wow yous sooo talented!!!!
    My parcel of goodies arrived today, wow, yous a very very generous pup, I am thrilled! i will put it on my blog next Tuesday so I can tell every furry body all about it and you! Luffs you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete