Friday, October 31, 2014

Thieves: Starting Young

Another Howloween has come and gone, and this dog is glad to see it end.  At least this year, Angel Zoom Smokey and myself were not subjected to a new Howloween costume because the humans must have finally given up on trying to get us to wear one.  It took years, but our husky stubbornness in the face of human stupidity has finally triumphed!  I have to admit that I am not a big fan of Howloween.  I don't mind the giant forest with pumpkin and owl inflatable that Mommy bought for the holiday.  The humans like Howloween, and that is okay with me, but I can never like a holiday that encourages kids in the neighborhood to come to the door to get free candy.  That candy was mine and Angel Zoom Smokey's candy. When Mommy bought it, Angel even yelled "hers" which she yells about everything because she is under the mistaken impression that everything is hers when it is really MINE!  I do hope my fellow dogs and their humans had a wonderful Howloween, and I hope that the kids in your neighborhood didn't steal all your candy.

Demon Flash Bandit (Thieves in the Neighborhood)

No comments:

Post a Comment