Saturday, October 11, 2014

Angel Zoom Smokey Wants to be a Paw Model

After watching the movie, Don't Mess With the Zohan, Angel Zoom Smokey learned that the humans have hand models so she decided that she wanted to be a paw model  This photo is of her paw, and she wants to let everyone know that she is availabe for modeling jobs.  I think she needs to have her claws clipped and Mommy agrees with me, but has not been able to get her to the vet to do so.  Mommy is not able to drive temporarily because her leg is swollen.  I wish Angel the best, but I am not so sure that she needs to be a model.  Models often become vain and selfish creatures.  Since she is already vain and selfish (she refuses to give me her rawhide bones when I want them), I would not want to see her get any more so.  However, Angel Zoom Smokey is very stubborn and I'm sure she won't give up until she is the top paw model in the country.  My paw looks like hers (it is a little bigger), but I have no plans to be a paw model.  I prefer my life of doing as a please which involves a lot of napping.  I can just dream about being a top paw model--it is much easier than actually being one.

Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Paw Modeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment