Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Demon Flash Bandit: Interior Decorator

Today I had yet another task that only a dog can do around here.  It was my job to check the treasure trove of great stuff that the humans refer to as "garbage".  I can only assume that the stuff thrown in there is of great value since the humans don't even keep it in their houses.  With the exception of  "hoarders"-those humans like to keep their valuables within sight, most humans put their garbage into storage.   However, as a dog, I also like to have some of the treasures where I can see them and smell them.  I'm sure the dogs reading this know what I mean.  Anyway, I'm glad I took the time to check it before the humans put in in storage.  There was an entire empty bag of those bacon strips (bacon/peanut butter flavor) that I love so much.  I rescued that bag because it did not need to be in storage.  I put it in my cave, and then I continued as the day went on to rip it into tiny pieces on the floor of her bedroom.  Now the bedroom has that "dog lives here" look that the humans just can't achieve on their own.  The humans are so lucky to have me.  Without me, the house would not look like it does, and I did it free.   Humans, you are welcome!!!

Demon Flash Bandit (Interior Decorator)

2 comments: