Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Keep the Milkbones Coming!

The humans are always coming up with interesting new products.  The latest one I noticed on Amazon is a combo item which is an ironing board and step stool.  I can see needing a step stool.  My humans are always trying to put things up out of my reach, and a step stool would be useful for me to get to those items I want.  Of course, if  I had a step stool, my humans would probably just try to put things even higher so that eventually, I would need an extension ladder to get to the stuff.  However, I don't really see the need for an ironing board because I don't dress in clothing, and have no intention of doing so.  Thank dog, my humans know how I think because there was a box that came in the mail today, and it had a 10 lb. box of Milkbones and theatre size boxes of Mike and Ikes.  Angel and I both love Mike and Ikes.  I'm so glad my humom knows what I like.  When Jeff orders stuff, it usually involves blurays.  I prefer milkbones and Mike and Ikes.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Knows What He Likes)

1 comment: