Friday, October 17, 2014

My Pal, Raja, Has Crossed Over the Bridge

It is with heavy heart that I write this blog today because I learned earlier today that my good pal in New Jersey, Raja, has crossed over the rainbow bridge to a better place.  Although I am sure Raja is healthy and happy where he is now, I will miss him.  I know his humans miss him more than they can put into words.  Raja was a world traveler (he had a blog about his travels), and he was also an author.  He wrote a book called The Journey of the Shih Tzu.  In this book, Raja honored me by including my photo.  It is a lovely book, and for those who are interested, you can see it at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_Z0F9t558

This is one of those situations where words just can't possibly convey how badly I feel about Raja's passing.  I can only say that this dog will miss Raja!

Demon Flash Bandit (Sad Dog)


3 comments: