Monday, October 20, 2014

Dogs Are Allowed in This Museum

Barking as a dog, and how else am I going to bark since I am a dog, I'm sure that I'm not the only dog who has experienced prejudice on the part of the human population.  There are many places that the humans do not allow dogs to enjoy because they are "only for humans".  I don't think I need to explain how stupid that policy happens to be.  I've seen plenty of humans who shouldn't be allowed in places because they can't behave themselves.  For example, there was a human who entered a theatre in Colorado a few years back and shot and killed a bunch of other humans during a premiere showing of Batman.  I have never watched the news and saw a bunch of humans or dogs being killed because a dog entered a place and started shooting.  Yet the humans, in their infinite stupidity allow other humans into places, and discriminate against us dogs.  No, it doesn't make sense to me either.  This is why I want to share a "feel good" piece of news that I ran across on the Internet.  The place is even a place where an intellectual dog such as myself would enjoy attending--a museum.  That museum is the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog which is located in St. Louis, Missouri.  I haven't been there myself, but I would love to visit!  They even have guest dogs pop in for visits!  Can you imagine how cool it would be if you could meet Marley from Marley and me or Demon from Snow Dogs?  I have not been invited to show up as a leading dog blogger, but I'm sure that is just an oversight.  They probably think I am too busy to be able to make an appearance.  Anyway, here is the link so you can read more about it, and maybe visit there yourself.  I suspect that cats aren't allowed so don't assume you can invite the family cat!

http://www.indystar.com/story/life/2014/10/18/dog-museum-st-louis-travel/17494897/

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who Wants to Visit "Dog Museum")

2 comments: