Monday, May 19, 2014

Back at the ComicCon

I'm sure many of you are wondering if I went back to the ComicCon or if I just went there for one day.  I did go back yesterday, and I had a delightful time.  My human mommy even bought my non-fur brother, Jeff, an R2D2 ice cooler which he has been wanting for a long time.  I suppose drinks are kept cooler in a robot filled ice chest than in a conventional ice chest.  R2D2 says "Pepsi", but I suspect he better get used to holding Coca Colas because my human Mommy does not particularly like Pepsi.  I have to go along with Mommy here because my pet bunny, Flash, who was with us until I was about a year old loved it when the humans gave  him some coke, but he wouldn't drink Pepsi at all.  Mommy said he was a very smart bunny with good taste.

I met some interesting humans at the con, and I will be writing more about my adventures in future blogs, but I'm tired now and I need to take a nap.  You'd think they would have some places to nap at the ComicCon, wouldn't you?

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Adventurer)

No comments:

Post a Comment