Friday, April 19, 2013

Mike and Ikes Flavor Quality Not As Good as Usual

I had to go to the dog doctor a couple of days ago because I had a hurt paw.  It was a horrible experience which I will not discuss in my blog because I am trying to forget the trauma I went through.  I will admit that my paw feels much better, but I have noticed that, ever since going to the dog doctor, the flavor quality of my Mike and Ike's candy has went down hill.  This makes me wonder--you don't think the humans are trying to sneak the "antibiotics" that the vet gave me into my human treats.  I can't imagine my humans being sneaky like that when they know that this dog is very smart and can see through their silly behavior....and this dog does not forget.  Perhaps I should write the humans at Mike and Ikes to see if there has been any changes in their recipe. 

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog With Distinquished Taste) 

No comments:

Post a Comment