Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Won't Let Angel Zoom Smokey Get Wet

If you have seen the classic movie, Gremlins, you will understand why I am writing this blog. The movie is the story of how a sweet little mogwai named Gizmo (who was given to a young boy as a Christmas gift) ended up causing havoc on a town through no fault of the mogwai.  Gizmo got wet and getting the mogwai wet caused it to multiply.  You might ask me why I am bringing up this subject in my blog.  My fellow Siberian Husky who lives here with the humans and me, was getting herself wet with her tongue last night, and I do not want to take any chances that she will multiply into more dogs.  It is enough bother putting up with her and her never ending attempts to steal my bones.  (The simple rule around here is that all bones are MINE!)  If she manages to multiply, and then eats after midnight, we could have a whole batch of those annoying monsters, the Gremlins, who will destroy everything in sight.  This dog does not want to worry about such things so I am standing aside Angel Zoom Smokey  with a fur dryer--just to make sure that she does not multiply!

Demon Flash Bandit (Drying Angel Zoom Smokey--one Fur at a Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment