Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Typical Day in the Life of Demon Flash Bandit

I'm sure that many of my readers are wondering what I do on a typical day so I thought I would share a day in the life of Demon Flash Bandit with my readers. 

The first thing I do in the morning is get up which I do at around 1:00pm.  Anything before that is too early!  Then I stretch out my paws, and lay around for about an hour or two before I actually arise.  At that time, I take care of "business" which means I get on the computer and write my diary for dogster and my blog and check my email.  That takes about 2 hours and then it is time for a nap.  After my nap, I usually eat McDonalds burgers or, as in today's case, ham.  Then I stretch out for another nap.  I have a few snacks throughout the day and before you know it, it is time for me to get a good night's rest.  I'm sure many of you are worrying that I work too hard and don't sleep enough.  I can't argue, but I am a "working breed" dog so it goes with the territory.

Demon Flash Bandit (Typical Day in My Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment