Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sharing a Recipe for Dead Birds

As many of my readers are fully aware, I am a dog of many talents.  Today I am putting on my chef's hat and apron to share a recipe which I found interesting when I ran across it on the Internet.  By the way, I wrote a blog recently about the pope wearing a silly hat, and the chef's hat is equally silly.  In fact, most of human fashions are silly!  However, I promised my readers a recipe not a judgment on the humans and their lack of taste in fashion so here goes.  This is a delicacy among the Inuit peoples who live in the north.  Personally, I think these lucky people live in one of the nicest climates in the world, but many of the humans would not agree.  All us huskies like cold and snow.  The delicacy is a sealskin that is filled with birds and buried for 3 to 18 months.  Then they dig up the sealskin and eat the birds which have by that time fermented inside the sealskin.  Their dogs have told them it is delicious.  Meanwhile, their dogs are eating bacon.  Once again, the humans are fooled into eating garbage by their dogs.  However, I think it is great that the humans are killing  birds.  I wish more humans had their insight!


Demon Flash Bandit (Bacon is Even Better than Dead Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment