Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grumpy Cat's Phone Was Hacked

I now know how so many of the celebrities feel when they have their telephones hacked and nude photos are leaked onto the Internet.  I myself am a victim of that crime.  Yes, I had some photos of myself without clothing on the Internet that were on my telephone.  Thank dog I was wearing my fur.  To be fair, I would not store any "furless" photos on my phone anyway.  I keep my fur on just as God intended for a dog to do.  If I did shave my fur, I would not allow anyone to take photos, and I don't keep embarrassing photos on my phone.  Why the human celebrities don't think the same way is beyond me.  I get the feeling that they don't care and they want the attention.  Yesterday I wrote about Honey Boo Boo and her family, and I heard that Mama June had some nude photos leaked.  This dog won't be looking for them.  I'm glad I taught my humans better sense than to keep photos like that on their phones.  There is one celebrity who was hacked who has my sympathy.  Grumpy Cat had nude photos leaked from the phone, and, as you can imagine, the cat is very grumpy about  it.  I feel bad for the cat.  Cats aren't as smart as dogs or humans so they don't know any better.

Demon Flash Bandit (Don't Put Embarrassing Photos in Phones)

No comments:

Post a Comment