Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tyrannasaurus Tex

Angel Zoom Smokey's favorite food in the world is chicken.  Yesterday she was outside in the yard digging a hole.  I asked her why she was digging the hole.  She said she is going to plant some eggplant because she wants to grow some chickens.  I genuinely don't think that is how you get chickens, but it does sound logical so I can't argue with her thinking.  I wonder what you have to plant to get hamburgers because I can use some of them.  I guess I will have to look through some seed catalogs to see what I need to plant to get them.  I hope this does not make Angel a vegetarian because I am against dogs being vegetarians.  I say dogs are meat eaters like the great and mighty tyranasaurus rex.  In fact, I have a pal who is a dinosaur of that persuasion.  He lives in Texas and is called Tyranasurus Tex.

Demon Flash Bandit (Farmer Demon)


2 comments:

  1. Since you live in Texas, you might want to get one of the Tyrannasaurus Texes. I think they would keep a small dog like you in meat for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete