Friday, June 20, 2014

Monster Boo Boo

From what I've seen on the Internet today, the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo show is going to be changed to  Here Comes Monster Boo Boo.  I must admit that I do not watch the show, and I am definitely not a fan.  I do not understand why this kid is in beauty contests when my paw is cuter than she is.  Of course, I'm sure my readers already know this fact and are wondering why I don't enter my paw into a beauty pageant.  I don't want the humans to feel bad when they lose to a dog's paw.  The humans have enough ego problems as it is.

I will admit I did watch one episode of the show just to be fair because, as a dog movie and television critic, I have to evaluate all shows.  After one episode, I had enough of watching it.  It wasn't a good show.  Little Alana is not a sweet, cute child, and if the humans can't understand why she is turning out badly, then they are lacking in common sense.  If my human Grandmother was alive (Mommy's mom) she would have dubbed them "white trash", and never have watched the show either.  In fact, most of the humans in their generation (depression and WW2) would not have had much patience for the show.  What did Alana do that was so horrible?  She hit her mother on national television.  I find this humorous for so many reasons.  Parents are told not to spank their children, and how is that working out for them?  Not well, from this dog's observation.  Children are children and need to be guided by adults--not the other way around.  Of course, all the humans need the guidance of their dogs, but that is just a fact that everyone knows.  By the way, Mama dogs do get onto their puppies when the puppies are out of line.  Perhaps Mama June needs a lesson in how to be a good mother from a dog.  If a puppy gets too far out of line, the humans can even put the dog down.  Is that fair?  The humans can use capital punishment on a dog, but Honey Boo Boo is still alive and well and doing her own show.  I think that the world needs to be taken over by us dogs before the humans mess it up any more than it already is.

Meanwhile, if you don't care for Honey Boo Boo, quit watching her show.  As long as humans watch, it will continue to be on the air, and Honey Boo Boo will never learn to behave.

Demon Flash Bandit (Dog Who is Not a Fan of Honey Boo Boo)

No comments:

Post a Comment