Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Dog's Job is to Kill Birds

Occasionally a dog sees some good news on the Internet.  Today I am referring to a story about Disappearing Island in Florida.  There are some rare terns (a bird species) that are on the island.  Scientists and birdologists think that there were some dogs running free on the island who are responsible for the birds dying.  They are trying to locate the humans who let the dogs run loose and they face possible prosecution.  As usual, I am shocked that they aren't hunting for the dogs to present them with a medal.  If you ask me, those are heroic dogs who should be admired by the rest of us dogs.  They are responsible for a lot of bird deaths.  Obviously those were dogs who regularly read my blog..  I doubt if there is even one dog who is upset over this news item.  Even my own human said it was sad that so many birds died.  I barked at her and told her it is a good thing.   Humans....no matter how much wisdom their dogs bark at them, they are still stupid!  Here is the link for those who want to read the article:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20140619/NEWS/140619373/1040?p=1&tc=pg

Continue to pay no attention to the humans....kill birds just like those heroic dogs in Florida!  I wish my humans would let me run free to kill birds!

Demon Flash Bandit (Dogs Are Supposed to Kill Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment