Thursday, June 9, 2016

Movie Review: Step Dogs

I watched a little known and largely unadvertised movie titled Step Dogs made in 2013.  The movie is the delightful story of a movie star from Hollywood with a spoiled niece (her parents had passed on), and a widower from Canada who lived with his son.  The two adults got married, and settled into farm life.  The farm dog, Meatball (guess why he got his name), and Cassie, and the spoiled Hollywood Pomeranian became step dogs.  The parents went on their honeymoon, and left a neighbor to watch the kids and dogs.  Meanwhile, 2 guys are planning to rob the house.  The movie starts much like Home Alone, but you have to watch it to see how it works out.  If you want to see it, you can buy it on dvd.  I watched it on hulu, and I am ordering a DVD for myself.   Angel and I will watch it often.  I give it 8 paws up, puppy kisses, and a wagging tail.  The humans give it popcorn and a coke-a very high rating from the humans.

Demon Flash Bandit (4Movie Critic)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment