Thursday, June 23, 2016

Dogs: Smarter than Humans

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind

How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind

How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head
Pretending he just doesn't see?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind.


These lyrics were written by Bob Dylan.  Most of the older readers have heard these lyrics many times.  I am sharing them once again because the humans are slow learners.  Sadly, I think the answers have to be hurricane winds to get the humans to pay attention.  Many of you have asked what, if elected president, I would do to stop all the mass shootings.  I do have a plan.  As usual, my plan is brilliant.  The United States government should confiscate all guns  and replace them with squirt guns.  Just think:  that night club would not have killed near as many people because there aren't many cases of squirt guns drowning anyone.  People could carry large super soakers which are very powerful.  I've never tried it, but I have been informed 
that one of those babies can knock birds out of a tree.
I would really love to test that scenario myself.
Humans are not the only species that have been killed by guns.  Dogs, rabbits, deer, fish, bottles, cans,  and snakes are shot instead of the birds God told us to shoot.  I will include the 10 commandments for dogs in a future blog entry.

 I have a special interview today with Rodney Rifle and Henry the handgun.  Before I start the interviews which I know my readers are anxious to read, I want to mention that my mom noticed an anniversary this week.  On June 21, 1970,   my dad's friend, Dennis Ladage was killed in Vietnam.  Daddy carried him back to the helicopter.  As Bob Dylan said:  too many people have died.

Here are interviews
Rodney:  I have been asked how it feels to have aided and abetted murder.  I am a rifle.  I don't kill anyone.  People that pull my trigger do the  killing.  A Sniper can kill someone with a chair.  Of, course, killing from a distance is more difficult when the weapon is a chair.

Henry:  I am tired of having to be taken from cold, dead hands.  By the way, there are even handguns small enough th fit in Trump's baby hands.  I haven't seen such small paws since I met a Chihuahua.

When I am president, I will work tirelessly to get a squirt gun into every humans hands.  Of course, the humans will probably find a way to kill with them.  Maybe acid instead of water.  Watching out for the humans is a full time job for us dogs.  Do I hear a wolf wolf?

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing my Big Plan)


No comments:

Post a Comment