Sunday, June 5, 2016

Designer Dogs


I ran across a site that has a beautiful dog named Mya.  Many humans think she is a fox. I agree-I would take her out on a date, but she is not really a fox,  she is a dog.  It is not unusual for humans to be wrong.  I can't tell you how many humans think I am a wolf.   I could huff and puff and blow their brains away, but who would notice?

In reality, Mya's parents are a Siberian husky and a Pomeranian.  The new "designer" breed is called a Pomskie.  Another designer breed are Labradoodles.  Humans think they are such geniuses for mixing breeds together, but we dogs have been doing it for centuries.  When I was a young pup, I loved the dog next door, Meagan.  We could have had Spanskies, but it didn't work.   Much like Romeo and  Juliet, our love was not meant to be.  Then Angel Zoom Smokey and I got together, and we would have had gorgeous puppies.  However, Angel didn't want to be tied down to raising puppies, and I have a busy political career.  I do understand Angel,  She has a successful career getting in my way and bugging me. It did inspire me to write my hit song, Move Bitch, get outta the way.  Here is the link to Mya's information.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mya-fox-dog-pomsky_us_5752f4e8e4b0ed593f148efb?utm_hp_ref=weird-news


Demon Flash Bandit (Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment