Friday, May 31, 2013

Movie Review: Fast and Furious 6

I went to see the movie, Fast and Furious 6.  This movie stars Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, Paul Walker as Brian O'Connor, and Dwayne Johnson as Hobbs.  I was disappointed with this movie, because, after seeing Paul Walker in Eight Below with the sled dogs, I just assumed that there would be dogs in the movie. Sadly, there were no dogs!  I don't think I need to tell you that watching a movie with only humans and no dogs gets very boring.  I also thought that Dwayne Johnson acted more like a policeman despite the fact that humans named Hobbs are supposed to be butlers.  Wasn't that the name of the butler on Arthur?  This movie had a lot of fighting and car crashes, and after awhile (about half an hour), seeing those events got boring.  The budget for smashing cars must have been huge because they kept crashing cars in just about every scene.  I give this movie 2 paws up and a tail wag which is about a 5 out of 10 on the human movie scale.  I think a lot of  males appreciate action movies like this, but we male dogs prefer to see dogs and not action sequences involving humans.  Every dog knows that the humans aren't coordinated or smart enough to actually do the things they are depicted doing because humans are stupid and dogs are intelligent.  If you are male or if you enjoy action movies, then I would recommend this movie.  However, if you are a dog or a female, skip this movie-you'll be glad you did!

Demon Flash Bandit (Movie Critic)

No comments:

Post a Comment