Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twinkie the Kid or Twinkie the Dog?

Now that Hostess Bakery is officially out of business and selling their assets, what is going to happen to Twinkie the Kid?  I'm sure I'm not the only dog who is worried about him. Will the people that buy the "names" get Twinkie the Kid with the deal?  If so, will they be wise enough to continue letting him advertise the product or will they get stupid and go with no image or a new image.  I remember when McDonalds switched to their Arch menu years ago, they had Ronald McDonald playing pool and going with a more grown up image.  I guess it didn't work well for them because the Arch menu is long gone.  I hope the new humans have the good sense to keep Twinkie the Kid as he is--unless they go with Twinkie the Dog.  I do think that Twinkie the Dog would be a very popular mascot for the company, and the only one who would be better than Twinkie the Kid.

Demon Flash Bandit (Twinkie the Kid or Twinkie the Dog?)

No comments:

Post a Comment