Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tennis: The Proper Way to Play The Game

I saw an interesting question posed on www.dogster.com today.  The question:  should you tip the groomer?  My answer to that is that you should tip the groomer, and a handy tip is; dogs have sharp teeth. Additionally, most dogs don't want to be bathed.  I think that tip could be a lot more helpful to the groomer than money--and make for less pain for the groomer.  I am only joking because I don't even have a groomer other than my humans.  I also don't tend to bite, but I might if some clown tries to get me wet and put soap on me without my permission...I"m not making any promises.  Sometimes a dog does what he has to do in order to survive and not get bathed.

I was watching a game of tennis on television, and it is a shame that the humans don't know how to play the game properly.  Any dog knows that tennis is a game that requires 2 players.  One throws the ball, and one catches it and  brings the ball back to the original person who threw it.  It is also acceptable not to bring the ball back because a player is also allowed to lay down and chew the ball which is a very popular idea among us dogs.  Wouldn't you know that the stupid humans would take a simple game and do it wrong.  They don't have any sense whatsover!

Demon Flash Bandit (Fan of Tennis Balls)

No comments:

Post a Comment