Friday, December 23, 2016

Hank the Cat Leaving Politocs

Hank the cat has announced his departure from the political arena after his last unsuccessful  senate race.  Although I sympathize with the idea of voting out the humans, dogs know that cats lack the presidentialness of a dog so they are not as good as dogs.  Of course, cats still do a better job than humans, but a squirrel can govern better than the humans.  I assume the reason Trump was voted into office was because he wears that dead squirrel on his head, and the humans think they voted in a squirrel.  If the humans had any sense, they would have voted for me.  I will miss Hank's campaign, and I wish him well.  Maybe he will decide to run again in the future.

Here is the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/hank-the-cat-virginia-petition_n_2124326.html


Demon Flash Bandit (Discussing Hank the Cat)


No comments:

Post a Comment