Saturday, October 17, 2015

Why Help Mice?

All I can say in this blog is that humans have to be the dumbest species on the planet (except for birds of course)
 Since humom is using a chair with wheels, she has been staying home more, and watching television a lot more.  I love spending time witn humom but some of the programs she watches are incredibly stupid.  Case in point:  one that has science lectures from Ted.  Personally, I think it is very silly to give that stuffed bear, Ted, from McFarlane's movie, Ted, in charge of a show involving science.  One episode was particularly annoying.  The episode dealt with increasing the lifespan of humans--an idea of which I approve.  Eventually that technology could also be used to increase the lifespan of dogs.  However, they are presently working to increase the lives of mice!  Mice normally have a 2 year lifespan, and the ones in experentation are living an extra year.

 Why?  I have killed several mice in my life, and my humans have thanked me for it.  Mom had to spend $300 a few years ago to fix her car from damage incurred when mice climbed into the engine area and chewed up some wiring.  Other humans have had the same thing happen to their cars.  Perhaps it is mechanics who are funding the study so they will continue getting the extra business.  I can't think of any other reason other than insanity
 for increasing the life of mice if you think I'm annoyed over this, don't even mention it to a cat.  Cats are really, really mad, and have always said that mice are only good as cat food.  I can't speak from experience because my humans never let me eat the mice I caught.  I think they were planning on eating the mice themselves.  Humans can be so annoying at times.

Demon Flash Bandit (Mouse Catcher)
 
 
 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment