Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Now I'm a Fashion Model

As you know, I am a dog of many talents which now includes modelling.  At first, I was hesitant to.pursue this career because it involves walking on a "catwalk"  No self respecting dog wants to be on a catwalk, and I like cats, but I am also fond of walks
 That is why I decided to give it a try.

I am sure that you.must be thinking. "Demon, you hate wearing clothes so why become a model?" . Let me explain.  I love attention, and models get lots of it.  There is also the excitement.of hearing the announcement:  "Next is Demon Flash Bandit sporting a Kelloggs corn puff on his tail". I love cereal so I was keeping it close in case I needed a snack.  None of the other
models had a snack with them.  Of course, I was the only dog-the test were humans.   I'm not sure they ever eat.  Between working and dieting; I'm glad I'm a dog!

Demon Flash Bandit (Cereal Model)

..

1 comment: