Monday, October 26, 2015

I am a Lucky Dog

Sometimes life  can surprise a dog with an opportunity that a wise dog will  use to his advantage.  In my case, the humans left a half full box of cereal. Yes dogs, half a box of banana nut Cheerios.  I recommend getting your paws on this tasty cereal.  I loved it!  I was eating it right out of the box.  Just to make sure that I would not be blamed for eating the cereal, I tore the box into little.pieces and left them by William's bed.  If.possible make sure a human gets the blame so look innocent.  Now I'm waiting.formy next lucky break.

 



Demon.Flash Bandit (Cereal Loving Dog)
 
  


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, lets hope they leave a WHOLE box full next time!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Demon Flash Bandit: Now the humans have opened a box of.apple jacks cereal which smells even more delicious
    I've.got to.get.my paws on.that box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a score fur sure! Pay close attention as to where they leave the Apple Jacks, BOL!

    ReplyDelete