Saturday, October 10, 2015

Halloween Costumes.are for Humans--not Dogs

Now that it is October, the dreaded holiday, Halloween will be celebrated.  Normally I would welcome a holiday in honor of candy.  I love Swedish Fish and Mike and Ike camdies.
  In fact, my favorite dog treats list sugar as the first ingredient.

My problem with Halloween is caused by the humans.  As I have mentioned many times in the past. This dog does not wear clothing.  Angel hates clothes even more than I.  From.the time
she was a puppy, she runs if she even sees dog size clothes
 This is why Mom doesn't buy us Halloween costumes.  We become very stubborn and uncooperative when mom tried in the past to put us in costume.  As all dogs know, humans continue to make the same mistakes because they have such short powers of recall.  Recently a package arrived from Amazon which contained a dog costume in our size.  It was the marshmallow man from  the movie, Ghostbusters.  Then today I noticed on mom's Amazon account that she had ordered a Ghostbuster uniform from the same film.  I hope mom plans to have our stunt dog, Phantom Fast Snowman, wear them because I love mom and I don't want her to get into a situation where I would have to bite her.  It is a disappointment to me because I thought I had her better trained.

Demon Flash Bandit.(Not a Ghostbusters)

No comments:

Post a Comment