Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mother's Day Gift for Psycho Mom

Earlier today, as I was shopping on Amazon, I found a cool item I knew I had to share with my readers.  It is a " mothers heart" necklace that can hold up to 5 birthstones of her children..  The interesting thing about this necklace is that you put the birthstones in it yourself.  Finally, a necklace for the insane mom who now has the opportunity to change the crystals with her moods.  This necklace is not for Octomom or that reality show mom who has 300 children.  However, most mothers now have 5 children or less.  M mom had 3 boys so she would still have room for her important fur children---Angel and me.  It would also be useful for moms with adult children.  It would  be a quick way for them to see if they are still in Mom's will.  If your crystal is missing, you won't be getting an inheritance.  NOTE:  that only works from moms who have money to leave behind.  My mom's mom was like that, but it didn't work with my mom.  She said no one should love some just for money.  I've got to hand it  to mom.  She thinks like a dog, and she never loved her mom over money.  Here is the link for the necklace.



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FFVCIE/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A4M31WCHEQF7Z

Demon Flash Bandit ( Sharing a Shopping Treasure)

No comments:

Post a Comment