Thursday, April 9, 2015

Flintstones Meet the Jetsons

After writing my last blog, I discovered that there are humans who think that the Flintstones took place in a post apocalyptic future.  According to conspiracy theorists, the Jetsons happened prior to the Flintstones.  My brother, Jeff, told me about this conspiracy theory.  Jeff is a treasure trove of weird trivial knowledge.  By the way, if you watch Wolfman Jeff do his movie review of Steel Magnolias, you might see a familiar furry face with blue eyes make a cameo appearance on his video.  Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/VaLFJlxty90


  1. Anyway, the Flintstones--- Jetsons theory makes a lot of sense to this dog.  It explains why Fred and Wilma had all those modern style appliances in the Stone Age.  Personally I think both were great shows.  I am glad that a historian decided to educate the public.  I try, but it would take up too much of my nap time to educate the humans so I am glad I'm not alone.  There is one thing that bothers me, and I question the historical authenticity.  I do not think Dino the dinosaur can replace a dog.  The Saber Tooth Tiger can replace cats though.  I  like cats, but they can be snobby at times.  One thing I do know is that, if an apocalypse occurs, I know birds are behind it.  I am sharing a link that gives the details:


http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/why-flintstones-takes-place-in-post-apocalyptic-future/q

Demon Flash Bandit (Sharing a Conspiracy Theory)

1 comment:

  1. I agree Demon, you talks pawfect sense to me...I blame those birdies as well!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete