Thursday, February 26, 2015

Kardashians Tried to Rip Off Dogs--They are Scum!!!!!!!

I am not quite sure who the Kardashians are, and I'm not sure what they do.  My humans don't even seem to know much about them except that the Internet talks about them frequently.  I think they have a reality show which makes me wonder just how hard up the  networks must be for programming because this dog thinks they are garbage.  Why am I being so hard on them without even knowing who they are?  Because they stiffed 50 sled dogs.  Yes, you read correctly!  They booked a sled dog trip involving 50 dogs, and 5 guides, and wanted it FREE!!!! I'm glad the owner didn't allow it so they did not get the privalege of being pulled by huskies and malamutes.  They were trying to take the bones right out of the dogs' mouths.  Mommy said they should have shown up and paid for the excursion, and brought some special treats for the dogs.  Being filmed giving out extra treats would have made them look good, and the dogs would have benefited even if they are scum.  I think they should have shown up and pulled the dogs around.  That seems fitting to me because humans who don't pay dogs to do their jobs are the lowest of the low....the only ones lower are the ones who mistreat their dogs or who are involved in dog fights.  Here is the link  to the article.  Be sure and share so that all the humans can know just how horrible those Kardashians really are.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/montana-karmic-justice-kardashians-supposedly-stiff-sled-dogs-before-slide/article_0716c7d3-429b-51a7-9e18-1d059f569747.html

Demon Flash Bandit (Don't Stiff A Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment