Monday, December 22, 2014

Why Aren't All Humans Rich?

Yesterday's blog was about the worst word in the English language--WORK.  Today I am going to  discuss how the humans can avoid work and have more leisure time.  Most states have lotteries where you pick 6 numbers, and you can turn $1.00 into millions of dollars.  Why don't the humans just buy a lottery ticket so that they can stay home with their dogs, and still have plenty of money to spend?  Although I don't really need more money  since my humans watch out for my finances, having some extra money in one's pocket does make you feel like a big dog!  Therefore, I plan to buy a lottery ticket the next time I go to the store.  Like every other dog I think it is wise to have some bones stored for a boneless day  Choosing the numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 seems way too under-creative so my numbers will be 2 3 4 5 6 7.  After collecting my big money, I will be the same unspoiled, sweet puppy you know me as now.  of course, I might be paying the humans to carry me outside to use the facilities.  Wouldn't you think the humans would catch onto this easy method to make money.  I think some of them think work is good for you--silly humans!

Demon Flash Bandit (Soon to be a Very Rich Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment